Tarrakki is seeking a talented and experienced Product Manager to join our dynamic team at a leading B2B wealth-tech company. As we continue to revolutionize the financial industry, we specialize in building and selling APIs for investment offerings. This is a unique opportunity to shape the future of wealth management by leveraging cutting-edge technology and delivering innovative solutions to our clients. If you are passionate about driving product strategy, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and creating impactful experiences for customers, we invite you to join us in reshaping the landscape of financial services. Your expertise in wealth management and technology will be crucial as you define and execute product roadmaps, prioritize features, and ensure the timely delivery of high-quality APIs.
We are looking for someone experience in product management or engineering.
You will be responsible for building our product practices and team ground up.
- The candidate should create an impact by devising a product strategy with a quarterly and long-term roadmap to achieve the product vision.
- Understand the business goals and conducting deep research to frame out the product roadmap
- Create user stories and technical requirements for the new products in the pipeline
- Partner with cross functional teams such as design, engineering, customer success, business strategy and more and provide them high quality product specifications to achieve to build a product that is seamless
- Create and execute UAT test scripts to ensure product quality as per user stories
- Conceptualize solutions by understanding full product life cycle. This would include - Problem identification, designed solution, presenting, implementing, and validating.
- Collect technical requirements, establishing specifications and workflow documents for product and feature release/ deployment.
- Engage in both business level and tech level conversations
- Conduct sprint planning and backlog grooming meet for the tech team
- Identify technological integrations with other fin-techs, asset classes, and new investment products and explore how they fit into the tarrakki’s ecosystem
- Creating surveys to enhance tarrakki’s offerings
- Have ability to multi-task, demonstrate ownership and work with fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Minimum 2.5 to 3 years of work experience in product management
- Previous experience in financial services or wealth-tech preferred
- Excellent communication and writing skills along with the ability to collaborate with various external stakeholders and internal teams such as engineering, business, operations teams and other
- Ability to give demos of the products and APIs to our partners
- Comfortable in understanding API stack and Data analytics
- Experience with API-based platforms and a solid understanding of RESTful APIs and data integration
- Proficiency in using project management and collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, or similar platforms.
- Flexibility around testing new approaches and constantly iterate
- Degree in computer engineering with an MBA is preferable
- Someone who likes doing things today v/s today
Tarrakki is an embedded finance fintech building infrastructure for wealth management products. We build plug and play APIs, SDKs and white-labelled offerings that can be consumed by BFSIs who are looking to digitalize their investment offerings. We aggregate and offer various investment products such as Mutual Funds, Fixed Deposits, Digital Gold and Silver and more under one roof. Our partners have been able to save over 80% costs and go to market 8-10X quicker using our infrastructure stack.