Investment Adviser (Founding Team)
Ahmedabad, IndiaFull Time
Tarrakki is, at its core, a wealth management app. It’s been designed and developed with the sole aim to make investing, wealth creation, and wealth management easy, paperless, and accessible to more Indians with each passing day.
Unlike some other similar apps, Tarrakki is not a bot-driven investment portal looking to make a quick buck. We’re here to build long term relationships with our users by giving them the best possible investment advise from time to time.
India has a large population of educated people who make enough money to invest. However, most people are under the impression that investing is a complicated, tedious task where the chances of going wrong are pretty high.
That’s where Tarrakki comes in, to make wealth creation and management a breeze.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Advising clients on investments and financial planning
- Providing investment solutions to clients according to their risk appetite and investment horizon
- Continuous portfolio monitoring
- Helping clients with on boarding
- Assisting clients on any day to day queries they might have
- Interact with AMCs & RTA on day to day operations
- Monitoring of day to day operational process and execute when required
- Mutual Fund AUM & Revenue Reconciliations and MIS
Skills You’ll Need:
- - Knowledge of Mutual Fund Compliance
- Expert knowledge in financial planning, including but not limited to goal based planning, asset allocation, retirement planning, and education funding
- Expert knowledge of the mutual fund, equities, PMS, insurance industry
- Ability to effectively present investment strategies to clients
- A holistic approach to planning
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- A strong command over English, and good communication skills
- Proficiency in using various basic computer software, and ability to learn new software quickly.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two to five years of experience in a financial sales position, preferably working with a Private Client Group or a wealth manager would give you an edge, but is not necessary
- Candidates with NISM/ CFP /PGDFP/MFP /CWM certification would have an added advantage